Hi everyone
Check out my photoshoot for ElPeri's #thenavyseries collection, Episode 2. Amazing shirt quality and it stretches. It also Has this great fabric, you should definitely get this
Hi,
Popular Posts
-
Hello everyone. i know its been long. I've missed you all also. its sad that summer is already over, well for some and i had great idea...
-
Hi everyone, this is a kinda post that i would call a necessary post. I don't know why i always find myself in discussions with ...
-
Hi everyone Check out my photoshoot for ElPeri's #thenavyseries collection, Episode 2. Amazing shirt quality and it stretches. It also H...
-
Hello everyone, So few weeks ago, i got linked to a photo-shoot session through Eno Adesuwa ( Huge shout-out and appreciation to her ). It ...
-
- hello everyone. Good day to you all. Its 2015 and fashion is getting better by the day. I have a re...
-
Hello everyone, DID YOU MISS ME? I'm so so so so sorry for the long break. From a really tight schedule, to a broken laptop, to pro...
-
- hello everyone, I know I always come here apologizing and giving reasons why I don't post frequently but I promise to mak...
-
Its no new news that African print is taking over. Basically, almost everyone especially designers are adding a touch of African print or An...
-
Date: 17th – 18th July 2015 Venue: Indoor Sport Hall, University of Lagos. Info: As the date draws near, the anticipation for the...
-
Hi everyone. I decided to do a shoot at home. i don't know why though, i just felt inspired. My favorite item in this shoot are the Mark...
Video of the day
Powered by Blogger.




No comments:
Post a Comment