Hi everyone
Check out my photoshoot for ElPeri's #thenavyseries collection, Episode 2. Amazing shirt quality and it stretches. It also Has this great fabric, you should definitely get this
Hi,
Popular Posts
-
Hello everyone. i know its been long. I've missed you all also. its sad that summer is already over, well for some and i had great idea...
-
Hi everyone Check out my photoshoot for ElPeri's #thenavyseries collection, Episode 2. Amazing shirt quality and it stretches. It also H...
-
Hello everyone, DID YOU MISS ME? I'm so so so so sorry for the long break. From a really tight schedule, to a broken laptop, to pro...
-
- hello everyone, I know I always come here apologizing and giving reasons why I don't post frequently but I promise to mak...
-
So, I met with @posh_itee from my Instagram last week and I can't remember what led to the discussion of Amusement Park, then he said ...
-
Hello everyone, So few weeks ago, i got linked to a photo-shoot session through Eno Adesuwa ( Huge shout-out and appreciation to her ). It ...
-
- hello everyone. Good day to you all. Its 2015 and fashion is getting better by the day. I have a re...
-
Date: 17th – 18th July 2015 Venue: Indoor Sport Hall, University of Lagos. Info: As the date draws near, the anticipation for the...
-
Hi everyone, this is a kinda post that i would call a necessary post. I don't know why i always find myself in discussions with ...
-
Hi everyone. One fact that you probably don't know is that Women find it sexy when Men neatly roll up their sleeves. It brings up the...
Video of the day
Powered by Blogger.




No comments:
Post a Comment