Boom box

A friend of mine Tobechukwu 'zito' Kenine decided to come and do a shoot for me. He's been into photography for quite a while and he also has been showing me some basic Photoshop skills cause hes really good at it and although most of you don't know it, but i edit all the pictures on this my website ( except from those organized by Photographers ). I edited all the pictures in this post. Thanks to YouTube and Zito tho for showing me some Photoshop techniques. Watch out for Zito though.

Outfit details below












































Outfit Details 

Suit - Burton's Menswear

Shirt - Angelo Litrico Vintage shirt

Trouser - Montagut grey trouser

Shoe -  Sperry Topsider


Unknown

IK is a Fashion and Lifestyle blogger currently living in Lagos, Nigeria. Feel free to look around and say hi.

2 comments: