Binary Style Expedition // Blogger Collaboration Feat. YourClosetGirl

Hello everyone, I have been posting pictures of this shoot on my instagram but i haven't really had to post it here on my blog. So here is a first of its kind from me. I and Mayowa ( Model and Fashion Blogger at www.yourclosetgirl.com ) decided to have shoot together. We had 3 different kind of looks namely

- Corporate
- Streetstyle
- Vintage

You can check out the pictures below to get Dressing tips for maybe couple events or events in general



Corporate























Streetstyle












Vintage











Do check out her blog - www.yourclosetgirl.com and also her Instagram - @makeupbyziza

Vintage Shirt - @retro_addicts on instagram
Lapel and Glasses = @no_structure on instagram
Shoes - @19th_shoes on instagram
Photography - @oj_media on instagram



Unknown

IK is a Fashion and Lifestyle blogger currently living in Lagos, Nigeria. Feel free to look around and say hi.

2 comments:

  1. It's no secret I love your sense of style. Digging your neck chain and the shades too!!!!

    Denim X Capris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those adidas sneakers!!! I love the collar chain too. Thinking of investing in one :)

    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete