MOTEES ' Via Jumia.com '

- Good day everyone and Happy holidays to you all. Today I'm going to be introducing you to a great fashion item which is currently on Jumia and some other stores nationwide. They are called ' Motees '. In this post I'm featuring one of the amazing shirts made by Motees. I decided to combine it with a Jean shirt to give it this really cool urban look and with carrot trousers which aren't in vogue any more, thought they are still one of my favourite fashion items, I think the joggers which is currently a great Trend right now are the new upgrade of carrot trousers. Well, I Then decided to finish it off by wearing a Nike Jordan IV.












Outfit details below















If you like the shirt I'm wearing in this post. kindly visit www.jumia.com/modesign to Order . there are other amazing and awesome designs and they are very very affordable. Or you add Miss Mo herself -  7F22E353 07062911616 .

OUTFIT DETAILS
Shirt - Motees Abstract Print white shirt
Trouser - Custom Made Carrot Trousers

Unknown

IK is a Fashion and Lifestyle blogger currently living in Lagos, Nigeria. Feel free to look around and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment