Mens Fashion - Bright and Sunny


Hello everyone, been long I posted an outfit article. Do forgive me. My system crashed, so basically , all my former pictures and drafts which I had saved on it are all gone. I'm going to be starting afresh with new posts and outfits. Thanks for bearing with me. 

So, it was quite sunny the other day and let me just say this, the weather these days have been quite funny. Its rainy on some days and its very hot and sunny on others. I can't even tell if we are in the rainy or dry season. like I was saying, it was quite sunny and hot so, I decided to wear bright colours that would blend perfectly with the weather. I wore a pink abercrombie and Fitch striped shirt, a white trouser, decided to pull off a dark colour tie and went with a cross pattern blue and black tie. To top it all off, I went with a an ash socks with red prints and brown brogues shoe and for the record, I can convincingly say, brown formal shoes go with basically every formal ( cooperate wear ). So, get a brown shoe today. To add a little fun and glare to the outfit, I put on a dark grey striped suit and used a Camouflage pocket square. 

More pictures and outfit details below














OUTFIT DETAILS 





Unknown

IK is a Fashion and Lifestyle blogger currently living in Lagos, Nigeria. Feel free to look around and say hi.

1 comment:

  1. BE TALLER IN SECONDS. BRADFORD HEIGHT INCREASE SHOES. No more how can i be taller, how to grow taller, how to increase height problems! how to get taller

    ReplyDelete