Mens Fashion - Outfit of the month

Hello everyone. i know its been long. I've missed you all also. its sad that summer is already over, well for some and i had great ideas and posts for you all but i was too busy, i had a lot on my hand, ranging from Winabets Nigerian Students fashion and Design week, Music meets Fashion and Awards, Photoshoots, Modelling and more. But, i'm still gonna update some summer posts on here. Also, watch out for my 'back to school' item list.

Heres my outfit of the month. A combination of a Ralph Lauren blue shirt, Navy blue pans, New look brogues gotten from Asos, a tie given to me by my Friend and baby Funmi and a Cream coloured pierre lafitte blazer gotten from Hirmer. Check out pictures and Outfit details below
























I also had a little small size hand bag. Bags are really cool, they complete your style in a special way























OUTFIT DETAILS

Blazer - Pierre Laffitte Blazer gotten from Hirmer

Shirt - Ralph Lauren

Tie - T.M Lewin

Shoe - New look shoe gotten from Asos ( Cause they Ship to Nigeria )


Unknown

IK is a Fashion and Lifestyle blogger currently living in Lagos, Nigeria. Feel free to look around and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment