Men's Fashion - Three Piece Outfits






- hello everyone, I know I always come here apologizing and giving reasons why I don't post frequently but I promise to make it up to you all by posting much more often.




In this post, I'm showing ways of wearing a three piece outfit and for those who don't know, a three piece suit comprises of a suit, waistcoat and jacket but its quite boring when you wear a three piece from the same outfit , that is, the same colour of suit , waist coat and trouser or let me just say wearing the three piece as it came. To me, there's no fun in that, its good to mix up some colours and explore concepts with ideas and style. so, I decided to mix up different clothing items to make up a three piece.

Outfit details and pictures below 

























































OUTFIT DETAILS

Shirt - Ralph Lauren

Trouser - Next

Shoe - C&A brogue shoes

Suit - H and M striped suit

Unknown

IK is a Fashion and Lifestyle blogger currently living in Lagos, Nigeria. Feel free to look around and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment