Birthday Month // Color Rush

So, I met with @posh_itee from my Instagram last week and I can't remember what led to the discussion of Amusement Park, then he said ' that place still works? '. And since I stay at Apapa, I was pretty surprised that he didn't think it did. Well, the place was being renovated but it functions now. The rides and everything still function and they are new and better. I've been wanting to do a shoot here but I didn't have a reason or concept . so thank you Taiwo for giving me a reason. 

I decided to do a replica of my fashion mentor +Ash n' Blake ( @blakescott_ ) on Instagram. 

I will post a few pictures of his below this post so that you can try to compare. I didn't do a complete replica though, i changed a few items to suit my style

Outfit Details are Below

So first of all, Location was amusement Park, Amazing place, great view and the buildings are made like that of a castle, the structure, Everything is just amazing












I just love these shoes. Amazing and catchy. You just find people Staring while you walk. You can check @no_structure on instagram for amazing products.




I chose a black trouser cause it goes better with my Shoe and brings the color of the sole out












 Getting a Denim wasn't easy, All i found were those new kinds with the darker blue and designs all over it. I prefer the light blue Denims, those vintage ones like the one i'm wearing in this post. I think they are more awesome than the 21st century types






Pictures of Blake Scotts





Check out more pictures from his outfit here - http://thescotteffect.com/white-marble/


Outfit details

Shirt - GRANKFRANK LIGHT BLUE POPLIN BUTTON-DOWN SHIRT
Jean Jacket - Groggy by JBC
Watch - Vintage
Shoe - @no_structure on Instagram


Unknown

IK is a Fashion and Lifestyle blogger currently living in Lagos, Nigeria. Feel free to look around and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment