Dope // The Vintage Swag





I got this outfit inspiration from @dopethemovie. You all need to go watch it. Trust me. The outfits are dope and amazing. They gave it this vintage/90's look. I've always been a fan of old skool. I believe that was when fashion was at its peak. Fashion these days are just upgraded versions of the 90's. Movie was directed by a Nigerian @rickfamuyiwa and it made me love it the more. After watching it I went on to watch all his movies and i mean all, from the wood, our family wedding, brown sugar and Talk to me and they are all amazing.



I added a little bit of my style to the outfit and gave it little 21st century taste.

Outfit details below



















For the Jeans. i did a lot of searching cause the jeans being sold / produced these days are those dark colored ones and some with designs and some with a faded shade of the blue at the lap / knee side. i had to do a lot of searching for this old classic jeans. The real DENIM






OUTFIT DETAILS 

Hat - @no_structure on instagram

Punk Glasses -@no_structure
Lapel @no_structure

Shirt - You can get a lot of Vintage items from @retro_addicts on instagram
Jeans - Vintage
Shoes - @no_structure on instagram





Unknown

IK is a Fashion and Lifestyle blogger currently living in Lagos, Nigeria. Feel free to look around and say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment